Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Blog - Home Greening

I'd like to take a moment to announce a new blog: Home Greening.

I have been thinking, recently, how Freelance Geek has changed from the techy, geeky, sci fi, and computer-related blog. It has been ever growing into the reporting of my environmental, green, organic & alternative energy interests.

As of today, my green side is now expressed on Home Greening, as I gather information to make my life, the lives of my family, our home, our community and our world a better, healthier place.

Freelance Geek will remain as my techy, geeky, consulting/business related blog.

Please drop over to Home Greening for the greener side of life.

Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo... luv this post.

Anonymous said...

я считаю: восхитительно. а82ч